Terms and Conditions
These pages contain the Terms of Service (hereafter Agreement) governing use of this OS Global LTD website.
These Terms of Service are binding on all users. Users should visit this page periodically to review its contents for updates and changes.
For purposes of this Agreement, OS Global LTD refers to this corporation. The terms we, us, and, our refer to OS Global LTD. The term you refers to Users of this OS Global LTD web site.
- The information presented on the Site is in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for
medical treatment. You should always consult with your physician or other health care professional before
taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, beginning any diet, nutrition or
fitness plan or adopting any treatment for a health problem, whether offered on the Site or otherwise.
- Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your diet, nutrition and/or fitness
plan as appropriate. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health
care provider. For any products and/or services purchased through the Site, you should carefully read
all product packaging and instructions. Certain ingredients such as Cascara Sagrada and Cape Aloe
leaf extract have the potential to cause muscle cramping, vomiting, diarrhea, and have been linked to
- Pregnant or nursing women, as well as people under the age of 18, or suffering from
ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, severe hemorrhoids, blood vessel disease, congestive heart failure,
heart disease, severe anemia, abdominal hernia, gastrointestinal cancer, recent colon surgery, or liver
and kidney disease should consult their medical health care provider before using this product. Stimulant
laxatives should not be used for prolonged periods of time, and should be contained to a treatment not exceeding 7 days, during which it is recommended that users should drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- OS Global LTD is incorporated in England and Wales, the address for OS Global LTD is:
D11 Glyme Court
Oxford Office Village
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS FOR RETURNS
FOR RETURNED PRODUCTS, KINDLY SEND TO:
OS Global LTD
Unit 12-16 Queens Court Bridgend Ind. Est. Bridgend
- By accepting this Agreement as outlined herein, User indicates to OS Global LTD that you have read and understand all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, and agree to comply with them when using this OS Global LTD web site, including any products as covered and described herein.
- OS Global LTD reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time, in our sole discretion and/or according to new circumstances that may arise as result of legal, market, technological or other change. Consequently, we encourage all Users to review this Agreement frequently to ensure your continued understanding, knowledge, acceptance, and compliance with them.
- User has read, understands and agrees to all Legal Disclaimers on this OS Global LTD web site and in OS Global LTD publication.
- Any user who does not accept or and agree to abide by all of the Terms of Service as listed herein does not have the legal right to use this OS Global LTD web site.
- Appropriate and Permitted Use of this OS Global LTD website Users may not, under any circumstances, use this OS Global LTD website to contribute, post or transmit any material of an infringing, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, libelous, inflammatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane nature that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Payments and Payment Processing
- All offers pertaining to this site use merchant accounts to process payments.
- All payments for the purchase of these products are made on-line.
- Charges will appear on your credit card statement with a toll-free customer service number you can call for any reason, including all shipping and billing inquiries.
- User understands and agrees that all questions regarding your purchase and payment for corresponding product, you will need to call at 020-3289-9651 (8AM- 5PM M-F GMT). This site is not responsible for payment transactions, processing or any communications between you as a user and purchaser of any dietary supplements products and merchant account or User credit card.
- OS Global LTD Resource Center
TRIAL ORDER TERMS:
You must pay a shipping and handling fee of £4.89 for us to send you a 30 day trial supply of MyVitaCleanse. We ship the product the day after you order (except that orders on Saturday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday). We allow up to 4 days for you to receive the trial supply. Thus, in order for you to have 10 days to try the product, the end of your trial period is 14 days after you order, which is 10 days plus 4 days for processing and transit.
If after your trial period you wish to continue to receive MyVitaCleanse, simply do nothing, and in about 14 days and continuing every 30 days thereafter, you'll automatically be shipped a fresh new 30 day supply of MyVitaCleanse for the low price of £64.99 with FREE shipping, billed to the credit card you provide us today. However, if you feel the product is not for you simply contact customer service at 020-3289-9651 to cancel your account 1 day before the end of your trial period.
We ship using Royal Mail on the next business day after your order has been processed. It takes between 3-5 days for Royal Mail to deliver. We have delivery confirmation attached so we can track the packages at any point during delivery.
- Refund Policy
- If you are not pleased with the product, simply call us at 020-3289-9651 (8am - 5pm M-F GMT) before the end of the trial period. If you wish to cancel further shipments after the trial period, to avoid further charges call us at least 1 day before the next shipment date, 020-3289-9651 (8am - 5pm M-F GMT).
- OS Global LTD makes no guarantee that you will accomplish your health, fitness, and/or wellness goals
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OS Global LTD, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and representatives from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including but not limited to reasonable legal, accounting and other professional fees that may result from your use of our website services or your breach of these Terms of Service.
- OS Global LTD will notify users of any such claim, suit or proceeding in a timely manner.
- User acknowledges and agrees to OS Global LTD terms and conditions. User agrees that, should any dispute with a third party result from or arise in connection with any use of this web site or our publication or services, User will indemnify and hold harmless OS Global LTD its employee, representatives, agents or others acting on its behalf, from any liability resulting from any legal action, claim or dispute arising from our in connection with Users use of OS Global LTD services under this Agreement.
- Corporate Liability Limitations
- User understands and acknowledges that we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the content or information submitted by users on this OS Global LTD website. Because it is not feasible to authenticate users on the Internet; OS Global LTD cannot and does not verify or confirm that each user is, in fact, who he or she purports to be. (see also #6, Verification and Certification, herein)
- User agrees to release OS Global LTD, its agents, employees and affiliates from any or all claims, demands and damages actual and consequential, direct and indirect, express and implied of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way connected with, any disputes between or among users of this OS Global LTD web site and services.
- OS Global LTD shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies or typographical errors, and does notmake any representation about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of either our website or the material contained on it.
- OS Global LTD expects and assumes that users will exercise caution and demonstrate common sense when using this OS Global LTD website.
- Anyone using this OS Global LTD website and its content does so at his or her own risk. The user is solely responsible for the content submitted on any and all forms or documents available to user on the OS Global LTD website.
- Although we make every effort to provide timely and accurate information, the law is constantly changing. Users of this OS Global LTD web site are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all information they provide to complete any documents and forms on this web site.